- Category: Disciplinary actions & performance management
- Category: Emergency checklists
- Category: Employment contract review & disputes
- Checklist for negotiating an executive employment contract
- Employee bonus schemes and sales commission agreements
- Employment contract review lawyers
- Negotiating an executive employment contract
- How to negotiate restraint of trade clauses
- NDIS disability support worker contracts
- Things you need to know about restraint of trade clauses
- Category: Employment law case watch
- A managing director is an employee as well as a director
- An employee’s refusal to relocate may justify their termination
- Constructive dismissal
- Constructive dismissal: employer varies contract, requiring unreasonable goals be met
- Demotion as a repudiation, not a variation, of an employment contract
- Employers may be liable for providing negligent references on behalf of former employees
- Legal expenses incurred in enforcing period of notice held to be tax-deductible
- Microsoft executive terminated before he could exercise $14m share options
- Repudiation: employee’s position advertised behind her back
- Responding to unlawful termination – a cautionary tale for would-be litigants
- Category: Expatriates – employment law issues
- Category: Fast facts
- Category: Termination of employment
- Category: The Savvy Executive
- Am I at risk of a civil penalty?
- Can stand down morph into redundancy? – Insights for the savvy executive in a pandemic
- Chess and the art of the deal – Executive separation and negotiation of exit terms
- Do I have to tell my employer if I have done something wrong?
- What steps can you take to protect your personal data and privacy as a business executive?
- Category: Independent contractors
- Category: Workplace bullying & harassment
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult a lawyer for individual advice regarding your own situation.